FDLRS collaboratively plans and provides information, training, technical assistance/consultation, and resources about effective instructional strategies and models for the education of children and youth who are exceptional and/or have unique needs, based on locally assessed needs and established priorities.
- identifies and plans for meeting individual personnel development needs within the service area
- identifies and provides information about training/development, resources, and promising practices to respond to the identified personnel development needs
- provides multi-level training designed to meet individual district training needs at the awareness comprehensive (in-depth), integration/application, and follow-up levels
- collaborates and interacts to assist in the conceptualization, planning, and delivery of educational services to support the Bureau of Instructional Support and Community Services initiatives
- make relevant information, materials, equipment, and other training/development resources which support the attainment of state and district goals accessible and available for use by stakeholders and consumers within the service area
For Professional Development Alternatives (PDA) offerings: http://www.fl-pda.org/
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.