FDLRS collaboratively plans and provides information, training, technical assistance/consultation, and resources about effective instructional strategies and models for the education of children and youth who are exceptional and/or have unique needs, based on locally assessed needs and established priorities.
- identifies and plans for meeting individual personnel development needs within the service area
- make relevant information, materials, equipment, and other training/development resources which support the attainment of state and district goals accessible and available for use by stakeholders and consumers within the service area
- collaborates and interacts to assist in the conceptualization, planning, and delivery of educational services to support the Bureau of Instructional Support and Community Services initiatives
- provides multi-level training designed to meet individual district training needs at the awareness comprehensive (in-depth), integration/application, and follow-up levels
- identifies and provides information about training/development, resources, and promising practices to respond to the identified personnel development needs
- For Professional Development Alternatives (PDA) offerings:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PDA COURSES: If you need to renew your certificate by June 30, 2022, and plan on taking a PDA course to fulfill the 20 point ESE renewal requirement you must complete the course, enroll in eLearning, upload your signed verification form and certificate of completion AND be marked complete in eLearning no later than May 31, 2022, to ensure your points are processed in time for you to renew by June 30, 2022.